The basic black coloring of this model is updated with neon-like purple highlights on the bezel and face for a low-tech look.
The base model of this lineup is the mid-size three-hand GA-800.
Bi-color molded bands is black on the outside and green on the inside.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED back light for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Memory capacity: Up to 120 records (used by lap time records)
- Recorded data: Up to 120 records (lap numbers, lap time, measurement start month, day, time, date)
- Direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
Estimated delivery time after dispatch
New Zealand- 1 to 2 working days (extra for rural)
Australia- 2 to 3 working days
UK, USA and Canada - 4 to 6 working days
Other Countries 6 to 10 working days
Taxes & Duties for Orders outside of New Zealand
Please note that product pricing and shipping indicated on our website are exclusive of applicable import taxes and custom duties that maybe imposed by your local Customs Department before delivery of your goods. Kindly make appropriate inquiries before finalising any purchase with us to avoid any unnecessary surprises.
Please note that cancellations are not permitted after placing the order but exchange to other items maybe possible. If you wish to change your order, please email us within 24-hours after placing the order to arrange.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping reference, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that courier fee to return the item is at your own expense. A NZ$10 admin fee for New Zealand orders and NZ$30 for Australia orders and NZ$50 for UK and other location and will be deducted from your refund amount.
Please note that Smart Watches are not eligible for a return if the box is already opened and will be considered as already used. Jewellery items such as earrings and body piercing jewellery (nose studs etc) are not eligible for return or exchange due to hygiene regulations.
Wrong address / Unclaimed Parcel Returns/Authority to Leave Parcel Arrangements
All our parcels are sent out with tracking and signature required. Please note that we do not offer refund/replacement or any compensation due to the following reasons:
-Parcel lost/damaged since an AUTHORITY TO LEAVE PARCEL has been arranged with the courier
-Parcel lost due to wrong address provided
All our parcels are sent with a tracking number & signature. Any parcel sent back to us due to the following reasons will be charged a redelivery fee of NZ$10 for NZ orders, All other locations will be based on the actual redelivery fee/return of the parcel fee..-Attempted delivery failed and parcel needs to be picked-up at a local Courier Depot
-Card left but did not arrange redelivery
-Refuse to accept the parcel
FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES returns please visit https://www.watchdepot.co.nz/policies/refund-policy for more details.
Watch Depot NZ is committed to make your online shopping easy and secure , so on occasions we undertake further checks to verify Debit or Credit Card Ownership.
For verification purposes, we are requesting all our customers who have paid by either debit or credit card to confirm with us the AMOUNT that we have charged their account. If you are paying by Debit Card or Credit Card, we will be sending you a confirmation email together with the instructions on how to verify credit card ownership. We may be charging your credit card an amount lower than your actual order amount (in NZ$) and what you need to do is to email us back the amount charged..
Please note that we are NOT asking for the credit card number or expiry date or the Name of the Cardholder or any other confidential information. We are doing this as an additional security in order to protect the legitimate cardholder and our Company for any unnecessary chargebacks.