Sort your gifts as early as today with our Christmas Layby Promotion. With just $20 deposit (non-refundable), and the balance payable until 10th of December you can easily pay off your dream watches, handbags or jewellery.
General Layby Terms and Conditions
· All items on our website www.watchdepot.co.nz are available to be purchased with our inhouse Layby Instalment Plan (interest-free)
· Total purchase at check-out must be at least NZ$100 to avail.
· Our in-house Layby is open only to New Zealand residents.
· A NZ$20 non-refundable deposit is payable upon signing of this Agreement.
· Minimum instalment period is 4 weeks with a maximum repayment date of 10 December 2021, and you could choose to pay either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
· The customer does not take possession of the goods until full payment. All fully-paid orders by 10 December will be dispatched the following week.
· A NZ$20 non-refundable deposit is payable upon signing of this Agreement. Our banking details for the deposit will be emailed to you upon receipt of your order.
· The balance (less the $20 deposit) is payable in equal instalments for the duration as you have chosen.
· Upon signing of this agreement, you will be receiving a payment schedule and our banking details to where you need to set-up the Layby repayments.
· A periodic statement of account will be sent to your email address showing your payments and balances. You can request for a copy of your statement anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
· The Customer can request for a cancellation of this Layby Agreement at any time (but before the possession of the goods) by emailing us at email@example.com.
· The total amount paid LESS the non-refundable deposit will be refunded back to the customer’s original form of payment method (bank/debit or credit card)
· Please note that we do run specials on our website from time to time and should the product pricing decreases as compared to your layby purchase amount, unfortunately, we cannot adjust the existing layby agreement.
· Watch Depot NZ has the right to cancel this Layby Agreement at any time should the Customer breaches an important term of the agreement or due to any circumstances beyond our control. For more info, please visit the NZ Commerce Commission website.